Randall C. Wyatt, PhD, Licensed Psychologist
"The last of human freedoms... the ability to choose one's attitude in a given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
― Victor Frankl
I work with those who have a desire to understand themselves and make relationships more satisfying and meaningful through brief and in-depth therapy with individuals, couples and families in the following specialty areas...
My goal is to focus in on how best to help each person find relief from troubling emotions and stress, increase coping skills, build better relationships and transform their lives. Below are specialty areas of my practice:
• Life transitions • Trauma, loss and grief • PTSD
• Depression, anxiety and panic • Personal and work stress • Recovery Work
• Identity and life direction • Spirituality, meaning, life transformation
• Couples, marital, premarital counseling
Certified PREPARE-ENRICH Facilitator for Premarital Counseling
• Law enforcement (Certified Evaluator) • Fitness for duty
• Sports performance psychology • Recovery from Injuries
• Management/Leadership •
Oakland on Piedmont Avenue
Pleasanton on Stoneridge Mall Road
© 2015 Randall C. Wyatt. All Rights Reserved.